Traditional hair removal technology such us IPL and E-light are
with multi-pulse mode which focus energy on first pulse, it is pain
and very easy to burn skin, besides, they are usually with no more
than 1HZ frequency. while they have some advantages of
selectiveness. The following SHR machine is with single pulse mode
can emit energy averagely, it gradually heats the dermis with OPT
square-wave pulse, and passed over the tissue multiple times using
low energy but a high rate of repetition (up to 10HZ), which can
penetrate directly into hair follicle. It speed up the treatment,
save time, reduce pain and and more effective. While people can
still feel pain after treating for a while. based on SHR
technology, it has a perfect cooling system which ensures the great
refrigerating capacity of handle, and makes the contact area
between crystal and skin still -10°C~ 0°Ceven after a long working
OPT SHR technology
SHR=Super Hair Removal, it's a revolutionary technology of hair
removal which is having a sweeping success.
1, SHR machine is with Single pulse mode can emit energy averagely,
however, IPL machines are with multi-pulse mode which focus energy
on first pulse, which is very easy to burn patients.
2. SHR filtered violet light and infrared light, which will
eradiate and absorb water from target skin. So SHR does not have
any side-effect to body.
3. with DEC technology. Identified function makes operation simple,
and makes treatment safely!
4. with bigger frequency (from 1 to 5Hz), Which accelerate
operation speed and short a lot of time for treatment!
5. with Stationary technology & In-motion technology. Moving
IPL can use less time to do treatment on back, leg and arm.
1. 430nm - 950nm: acne treatment
2. 480nm - 950nm: varication / vascular removal
3. 530nm - 950nm: freckle removal
4. 570nm - 950nm: skin rejuvenation
5. 640nm - 950nm: permanent hair removal
Intense Pulsed Light E-Light IPL OPT SHR
480nm, 530nm, 640nm
10.4 Inch True Color Touch Screen
|Pulse Repetition Rate
12*30mm Or 15*50mm
Semiconductor + Water Circulation With Condensors+ Air
AC220V/50HZ , AC110V/60HZ